Digital Sales Manager
Radio/Digital Spokane is seeking an experienced and energetic Digital Sales Executive to sell multi-platform verticals for advertising. This self-motivated seller and proactive team player will serve as the Digital Sales Manager and oversee revenue growth, development of digital strategies across multi-platforms. Reporting to the Market Manager, you are responsible for building and cultivating strong business relationships with ad agencies, direct clients, and assisting the Sales Team. This individual must have the ability to manage multiple projects and have experience in creating effective online advertising campaigns. Position requires strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to work with a team.
- Driving revenue growth by developing and executing strategic sales plans that achieve client and company goals
- Working hand in hand with Account Executives to develop digital revenue
- Effectively managing customer expectations and contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Gain a deep working knowledge of company’s digital products and audiences and how to effectively deploy them for our customer(s) benefit
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to Market Manager and CEO
- Contributing to a positive culture of success
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly basis
- Proactively managing sales activity, pipeline and lead generation to levels that achieve budgeted goals
- Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, one based on service, integrity and growth
- BA in business, marketing, communications or related field and/or Minimum 5+ years’ broadcast/digital sales experience
- Demonstrated history of generating new business; meeting and exceeding sales budgets
- Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working collaboratively as a member of the sales team as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication, including the ability to present effectively in order to “close the deal”.
Available: Posting will be kept open until filled.
How to Apply: Send copy of resume along with a cover letter to:
Attn: Merlee Williams
1601 East 57th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99223
Or email: email@example.com
***Please no Phone Calls***
Mapleton Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All minorities are encouraged to apply.